Last year my prediction skills were put to the test… by me and I got one thing right: Nick Heidfeld remained Nick Heidfeld. Although one must disappointingly admit Jérôme d’Ambrosio’s P24 in the championship standings with 0 (zero) points was a major blow for one’s pride. I didn’t do any naked runs though and that’s a bonus.
In 2012 I’ll get it right, I’m sure, so here we go.
- Scuderia Ferrari will hire Fake Fernando Alonso to do their PR work and replace Luca Colajanni.
- Michael Schumacher will get himself a new job (as illustrated below).
- Lewis Hamilton may win his second title.
- HRT will disappear from the Formula 1 grid.
- I won’t get a job in F1. No way!
- Force India coffee will taste good.
- I’ll get to 100,000 followers on Twitter (05/09/2012 – just chopped me twitter account, this one won’t happen!).
- Let’s move on to WRC now – Loeb is going to win his 9th title. I’ll be very depressed if he does so!
- Lada will finish on the podium in Estoril; that’s WTCC territory.
- Rubens Barrichello will replace Bernie Ecclestone.
- Bernie Ecclestone will replace Durão Barroso at the European Commission.
- This blog post will be read by 12 people 12 times.
PS No offence if you were by any chance offended. It’s a bit of a tradition to start the year off in a joking fashion on the blog.